Whatever you upload to StoryFire, you need to have the rights to upload. So if you aren’t making original music on your own, you will need to find music from artists who grant you permission or find music that is free-to-use from a royalty free library or no copyright source. This list provides some resources, but pay close attention as each full licence details on each resource, for example certain resources ask for you to attribute credit (always nice to do either way!)
- MusOpen - Royalty free music organized by composer, performer, instrument, form and time period.
- Ben Sound - Collection of royalty free music and music for licensing
- YouTube Sound Library - YouTube’s collection of royalty free music.
- Audio Micro - Stock music and sound effects.
- Premium Beat - Unlimited royalty free music with one-time purchase fee.
- NoCopyRightSounds - YouTube channel with royalty free music.
- Incompetech - Royalty free and licensed music.
- HookSounds - Royalty free and licensed music for monthly subscription.
- Free Stock Music - A big stock of primarily royalty free music.