StoryFire has a strict set of guidelines to keep everyone safe on the platform. To protect the community, StoryFire has the right to uphold and enforce these guidelines and has the right to revoke user's access to the platform. Here are the basics rules:
- You may not threaten or harass any other user within the platform, or promote and encourage suicide or self-harm.
- You may not post links redirecting to any harmful websites that contain malware, spyware, and any websites with malicious intent.
- You may not share any political propaganda, terrorism, or extremist ideology.
- You may not post or share sensitive media, including extreme graphic violence, extreme gore, or pornographic / adult content.
- You may not post or share any private information (addresses, phone numbers, identification numbers, etc).
- You may not impersonate another individual on the platform.
- You may not promote violence or discrimination against others based on sexual orientation, origin, age, religion, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, or any other serious offense.
- You may not spam the comments or social feed with the same comments over and over and over.
- Make sure you own all your works, have express permission, or have your content fall under fair use. You may not violate others' intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks. If your content or somebody else has content that is being misused by someone within the platform, please contact support and report plagiarism.
Thanks for helping protect our community!